Recruitment Consultant (Bugis)
- Responsible for generating sales revenue and business development activities through market research, networking and cold-calling
- Perform full cycle of the recruitment and develop an understanding of client’s requirements
- Perform interviews and selection process for potential job seekers and recommend potential candidates’ profiles to prospective companies.
- Prepare and update job portals and social media platforms
- Provide prompt and professional services to new and existing clients.
- Manage clients’ and potential candidates’ expectations by providing compensation details, conducting reference checks on potential lead candidates and managing the process till completion while maintaining client relationships.
- Actively source, screen, and shortlist candidates according to client’s requirements
- Ensure constant communication and good rapport with clients and candidates to ensure a successful outcome for both parties
- Prepare regular reports and sales pipelines for the management
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
– Min ‘O’ Level, ITE, Polytechnic or Degree in any discipline
– Willing to do business development and candidate management
– Passionate in the recruitment field
– Able to handle pressure and possess initiative
– Motivated to learn and the ability to adapt to a new environment
– Prefer with CEI Basic Certificate or willing to take CEI Basic with EFMA
Interested applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for evaluation. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.